Anyone else having trouble with their calls cutting out? I will be in the middle of a call and all of the sudden I stop hearing the other person, they say they can hear me but I hear nothing? I would hate to have to take it back, it is from release day and works perfectly except that. It has been doing this with every OS I have had on it.
    02-08-09 07:27 PM
    Is the place you use the phone more than 1 mile from the store you bought it from?

If so try updating your Perfered roamers list:

*228 - update your Perfered Roamers List or update the software on your Phone

This will load in more towers that are local to you.

I did this at home and my bars went from 2 to 5 solid bars now. It should help with your calls. It does not cost you to update this.

Just bring up the phone app and do *228 and follow the directions. It will take a couple minutes to run and them say program complete or something like that. Then you are done and the bars should be bettter.

On a side note I have issue answering the phone. Quite ofter it disconnects when I press the screen to answer. I have better luck pressing the Green ANS button but it to will hang up some calls on answer. I am on .75
    02-08-09 08:08 PM
    Thanks for the information, I will try this. The only thing is that when this happens my signal is always good. I always look at the screen to make sure the call was not lost and it is always good.
    02-08-09 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD