Okay well Im excited cause I just figured it out and I havnt seen it on here, all Ive seen is people complaing that they do not have it and wanna know how or if they can do it.

I found a way to send mms messeges on my storm!!!

Im with telus and if im correct telus is the only one without mms for blackberry smartphones. And Ive been searching for awhile now and Ive finally figured out how too send mms

All you do is send and email:

You have to send an email and attach a picture to it and then send the email to a 10-digit phone number [number@mms.telusmobility.com] and it will show up as a regular text message to the person that you are sending it to.

I dont know if it works sending to other carriers because I have not tried yet but it does work. And dont get mad at me if this has already been said somwhere there a million posts on trying to figure out if mms works on telus phone and Im not about to read all of them. And hopefully some people will find this useful.

Thanks
    Last edited by CB.Mike-D; 05-30-09 at 02:28 PM.
    05-30-09 02:24 PM
    Nice find! I thought sprint didn't have mms either (or at least I think I read that for the pearl).
    05-30-09 02:43 PM
    Nice find! I thought sprint didn't have mms either (or at least I think I read that for the pearl).
    Sprint enabled MMS for BB's after OS version 4.5 I believe.
    05-30-09 02:50 PM
    Oh lol. Like I said I remember reading that the pearl didn't have it or something, but that makes sense that they fixed it.
    05-30-09 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD