1. Kerry78's Avatar
    I pay for that thing where when someone calls they hear a song. Well I just switched to this phone and I cant figure out how to do it...can someone help? It has the song from my previous phone and I want to change it.

    Also I cant figure out how to DL a song and set it as a ringtone...I have the previous guys ringtone on my phone still...


    04-09-10 11:36 AM
  2. anon4705193's Avatar
    I would say for the ringback you need to contact your carrier (or who it was purchased from) and change it through them.

    To get a ringtone, there is an option here at the forum (under downloads --> free ringtones) or go to a website like myxertones.com or mobile17.com and use one of your own ringtones from your own mp3s e-mailed to your phone, download from your carrier or just google free ringtones and see what you can find.
    04-09-10 11:40 AM
  3. Kerry78's Avatar
    Not an option...is there a way to just get rid of the song and set it to a ring then?? the song is effin annoying for callers already! what if i switch my sim to my husbands phone and change it that way?
    04-09-10 11:42 AM
  4. anon4705193's Avatar
    To change it, go to sound profiles (or click the speaker on the front screen) then go to set ring tones/alerts, then phone --> press the drop down next to ring tone and see what other choices there are.
    04-09-10 11:44 AM
  5. Kerry78's Avatar
    OK ive got the ringtone figured out- thank you!!!

    but I want to change the caller tune...there has to be a way?!?!?!?!?

    04-09-10 12:09 PM
  6. anon4705193's Avatar
    Is the caller tone something you had previously or one that was on this phone when you got it?
    04-09-10 12:26 PM