What should I do about this, wipe, reinstall; downgrade, reinstall? i'm at a loss this is the only drawback to the upgrade thus far and I'd like to resolve it, thanks.
    03-26-09 11:18 AM
    Mine works.
    03-26-09 11:20 AM
    Since you are on Verizon go to their website, log in to your account, and make sure that Caller ID is listed as one of your features and that it is turned on.

It's free, but it can be turned off. This mysteriously happened to me, not sure if I accidentally did it myself or something else happened. But Caller ID comes from your carrier, so definitely check their and take it up with them. You may want to roll back your OS to see if the problem goes away.

I have an issue where my LED has completely stopped functioning with .113 so I am planning to roll back see if it gets fixed.
    03-26-09 11:40 AM
    i was afraid of that but i appreciate the response greatly.
    03-26-09 01:43 PM
    wipe and reinstall. if its not an OS problem it could be a carrier problem like blaisedinsd said
    03-26-09 02:02 PM
    well actually i was running the plasmic appleberry theme and changed it back to the precision zen thinking that could be it, it didn't change anything but literally ten minutes ago it came back, perhaps the os was still "settling in" i haven't the foggiest, but it's fixed for now, thanks everyone.
    03-26-09 02:46 PM
    place directly in toilet. flush.
    03-26-09 02:51 PM
    I'm seeing this too, its intermittent however.
    03-26-09 10:00 PM
    Dare I say it; Beta
    03-26-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD