I've searched high and low for an answer on this, and couldnt really find anything definitive.

It's happened a couple times now where I have received a call while on another call with someone else. It's very easy to answer the call that is waiting. However, I dont seem to see any buttons, and didnt see any options when I pressed my BB button that would allow me to switch back and forth between the two calls. Am I missing something?

And, for the sake of not getting "this person and that person" mixed up, I'll use names.. Say I'm talking to my friend Courtney, and my friend Michael calls me. I tell Courtney to hold on a sec, answer Michaels call, yet it still shows the screen for courtney on my phone after the call from Michael has been answered. Still shows her name, her number, etc.

Was this OS just not meant to handle two calls at once? =/
    01-06-09 01:15 PM
    i push flash to go back and forth between them. tested it with my extra phone and my sisters phone. works great :-)
    01-06-09 01:19 PM
    Ah...is that what that is used for? I was wondering what that always meant lol...For some reason I was thinking it had to do with the camera flash, even though that makes really no sense why you would need that during a phone call
    01-06-09 01:24 PM
    You're luck you have call waiting.
    I can't seem to get new calls while on a call.
    Imagine that!
    01-13-09 05:10 PM
    You're luck you have call waiting.
    I can't seem to get new calls while on a call.
    Imagine that!
    You may want to call Verizon. Call Forwarding is a network feature, so if you'd like it call customer service and they can enable it for you.
    01-13-09 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD