I've had my Storm for 6 months now, and found one big issue that I can't resolve.

On my other phones (1 SE and 1 Nokia) when I call somebody and they are engaged in another conversation, I hear a beep and I can see a message on my phone "The person you are trying to call is engaged in another conversation".

I don't see that on my Storm, and it's really important for me to have this option.

Does anyone know if this option is missing from the phone or is there another way to activate it. I have "Call Waiting" activated but it only works when someone calls me and I'm already talking.

Also, is there any way to record conversations on the Storm ?

Thanks
    05-30-09 05:11 AM
    When I call someone who is on the phone I hear the beep but no message comes up. Actually I don't ever recall any of my previous phones having a message that showed on the screen (I have had a ton of phones)

but the beep is definitely there and I cant honestly say that I looked for a message on the screen.

I know the storm doesn't
    05-30-09 05:46 AM
    I belive that it is a signal sent by the system and not the phone. At least with VZW.
    05-30-09 06:47 AM
    I belive that it is a signal sent by the system and not the phone. At least with VZW.
    Don't think so. I'm on vodafone. And on other phones I can hear a sound and message, or at least the message.

The problem is, I work in sales, so I call a lot of new people. It's very helpful to know if the person I'm calling doesn't want to answer or is just talking to someone else
    05-30-09 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD