I got the Jawbone 2 last week and had some static when the other person was speaking. i returned it for a replacement but is there a bluetooth issue with some of the beta OSs? im currently using the .103/.106 hybrid and would like to knwo if i should install a different OS that may work better with bluetooth. thanks in advance.

oh and the JB2 is an awesome BT set if youre looking for one. windows down and radio on and my wife said she couldnt hear any background noise while talking to me. she has the blueant v1 and incoming sound is crystal clear but i feel the noise canceling isnt as strong as the JB2. (just in case anyones in the market and was wondering)
    02-22-09 03:29 PM
    Try turning off the echo cancellation on the phone (let the jawbone do the work) or vice versa. Bluetooth options > select jawbone > bb menu > device properties > echo cancellation off

see if that helps. I believe some people had similar issues and this helped a bit. I may be mistaken though.

I do not have a jawbone 2, but I have not experienced any problems with bluetooth running any new OS's
    02-22-09 03:51 PM
    thanks! ill be sure to try that.
    go korea in the WBC!
    02-22-09 04:04 PM
    yea! lol

no problem, keep us posted :P Jawbones seem to be a lil finicky from time to time
    02-22-09 04:19 PM
    I have the jb2 and am running 103 on a 9530. I have not had any problems:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 04:46 PM
    I have a jb 2 and it sounded like crap both ways. What I had to do is turn off bt encryption and echo cancellation. I think the main thing was the echo. The storms echo control conflicts with the noise assassin on the jb. Now the headset sounds better than the handset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD