Is there anyway to delete all your telephone calls in the log in one shot? To do one at a time is not easy. Thanks so much. Winifred
    12-08-08 08:54 AM
    go to messages, then touch the date above the calls so it lights up. Hit the BB key and click delete prior..

Anyone know how to pair the strom with an acura TL?
    12-08-08 08:56 AM
    go to messages, then touch the date above the calls so it lights up. Hit the BB key and click delete prior..

Anyone know how to pair the strom with an acura TL?
    You may want to do a search for pairing, I remember seeing something on that or else start a new thread if you can't find anything. Nobody is going to see that question buried in here.
    12-08-08 09:01 AM
    Is there anyway to delete all your telephone calls in the log in one shot? To do one at a time is not easy. Thanks so much. Winifred
    Deleting all Phone Call Logs - BlackBerry Storm 9530
    12-08-08 09:31 AM
    cheating on the old wife eh?
    12-08-08 09:58 AM
    Thanks, Scougarb, that did it! Just what I needed.

And you, stephdakel, I am the "old wife." I just wanted to know how to delete them to save memory.
    12-08-08 02:24 PM

Thank you! I wonder why they couldn't put this in the User Manual? I guess that would've made too much sense though to they had to forgo that option
    12-08-08 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD