is it me guys or does the green and red botton wiggles alittle if u touch move around it or touch the corner...im just scared it might be a lose botton...how would u know if you got a lose botton? thanks
    12-20-08 01:21 PM
    They're only glued on... Found this out when I was taking my Ghost Armor off of my old Storm, BOTH the Green and Red buttons pulled right off when I was removing the skin!! And like I said, they're ONLY GLUED ON!! So I see A LOT of us complaining in the near future of those buttons falling off...
    12-20-08 01:25 PM
    lol how did u get urs back on?
    12-20-08 01:30 PM
    I have the same issue. They aren't supposed to be like that as I had a chance to play with some store models today.

If the rest of your phone is OK, I would let it slide. With so many other issues out there (problematic screens, battery issues, etc... etc...), I'm not sure it's worth embarking on the replacement process to fix something so trivial.

I called VZW (I'm an employee, so employee accounts) to inform them of this issue and ask about the replacement process. I would actually be billed another $200 and wouldn't receive a credit until 1-2 bill cycles AFTER I returned one of the Storms.

So in the end, I have a note in my account noting the buttons are already loose so I can easily apply for a replacement within the first 12 months the warranty covers my phone.
    12-20-08 01:30 PM
    As soon as the Storm launched on Vodafone, people had Send and End buttons getting pulled off from the cases that came with their Storm.

Mine are fairly loose and I asked Verizon for a replacement. The replacement came and went back-- it's buttons were even looser and they also stuck up enough to catch on things- like the edge of your pocket, for example.

Anyway, it's a common thing and you'll need to careful or take a gamble and get a replacement. I found that after pressing mine down with firm pressure, but not excessive, they "seated" better and have been that way for a few weeks. They wobble less and feel more securely attached even though I know that's probably not the case. So I have the extended warranty and Asurion insurance for the future.
    12-20-08 01:33 PM
    I too just received my replacement phone and like others my end key seems to be more wobbly on the replacement. The screen is much more responsive and the lag is dramatically reduced though on the replacement, so it's kinda like what can you live with and what cant you? It would suck if the end key fell off, but on my first phone they seemed wobbly, but as i used it more they kind of set in more and worked better...

I'll probably do what asmallchild did and just call verizon and make a note of it, but as of now, I'll keep my replacement because it has a lot more going for it
    12-20-08 01:37 PM
    lol damn guys my blackberry is good on the other aspects and i only got the 1 year warrently so i guess il wait...im not sayin that my keys are like madd loose but like the main screen it wobbles alittle if u touch each corner....basically if u guys touch the very bottom of ur end key...than at the top it is comin up alittle i am just scared of it coming out but i dunno if that normal or not...
    12-20-08 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD