I keep hearing my voice echo very loudly in my ear during a call. Who else is having this issue and is there a way to stop it? It's making me insane.

By the way running .141 no hybrid.

TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 10:33 PM
    Had this issue before and I beleive alot of others have, what kind of case do you have because the cases and skins can create an echo in the phone ??? and if thats the issue just take it off.

Thats the only fix I know and if you dont even have a case Im sure someone on here will have your awnser.
    05-19-09 10:36 PM
    Didn't even think to say I didn't have a case. Thanks though.

05-19-09 10:41 PM
    Didn't even think to say I didn't have a case. Thanks though.

It is a connection issue with the network. I have that issue on both my storm as well as my regular dumb phone about every 2-3 months for a few hours then it goes away again. Usually a *228 option 2 seems to correct it.
    05-19-09 10:58 PM
    I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

05-20-09 12:13 AM
    It is a connection issue with the network. I have that issue on both my storm as well as my regular dumb phone about every 2-3 months for a few hours then it goes away again. Usually a *228 option 2 seems to correct it.
    Yup, its almost always a network-side issue. Sometimes it clears for me on a redial, sometimes it seems to take 3 or 4 attempts.

If the problem is local (in the phone) its usually almost instant playback or shows as feedback howl. An echo a few seconds later is network.
    05-20-09 04:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD