I have an application idea I'd like to have done. The application would have 3-4 separate "modules" which accomplish different, but similar things. The demographic it will most likely appeal to are teenagers to probably mid 40's or so. The modules should be simple to program, act autonomously, but be able to be accessed separately thru the main application. My plan is to keep the price cheap since the effort should not be too intensive, but I believe it would be quite popular and fun. Negotioation of pricing will happen once the programmer is selected and the requirements are clarified to them. It is most likely a 1 release program meaning there should not be additional follow-on support or future development on it unless there is some overwhelming request for something, or the programmer and I agree on additional appropriate modules.

I want it to be able to sell on the APP Store as well as Mobihand so experience with both is desired.

Experienced programmers preferred, but basic requirements will involve invoking stored audio clips, activating displaying/undisplaying images quickly, providing simple user forms for questions to be answered and those answers temporarily stored, and displaying text box descriptions of certain pre-defined responses based on application settings.

If you are interested in bidding on the job, please PM me.

You will be required to sign a simple non-disclosure agreement to hear the details of the idea. I'd not like to have the idea stolen.

The cut will be 50-50.

Thanks and I look forward to your responses!
    05-16-09 10:39 AM
    Sounds like a scam.
    05-16-09 10:41 AM
    I have an application idea I'd like to have done. The application would have 3-4 separate "modules" which accomplish different, but similar things. The demographic it will most likely appeal to are teenagers to probably mid 40's or so. The modules should be simple to program, act autonomously, but be able to be accessed separately thru the main application. My plan is to keep the price cheap since the effort should not be too intensive, but I believe it would be quite popular and fun. Negotioation of pricing will happen once the programmer is selected and the requirements are clarified to them. It is most likely a 1 release program meaning there should not be additional follow-on support or future development on it unless there is some overwhelming request for something, or the programmer and I agree on additional appropriate modules.

I want it to be able to sell on the APP Store as well as Mobihand so experience with both is desired.

Experienced programmers preferred, but basic requirements will involve invoking stored audio clips, activating displaying/undisplaying images quickly, providing simple user forms for questions to be answered and those answers temporarily stored, and displaying text box descriptions of certain pre-defined responses based on application settings.

If you are interested in bidding on the job, please PM me.

You will be required to sign a simple non-disclosure agreement to hear the details of the idea. I'd not like to have the idea stolen.

The cut will be 50-50.

Thanks and I look forward to your responses!

ROFLcopter

Maybe in real life that should have read: "I get a free copy"
    05-16-09 10:58 AM
    Rolf but also you say the cut is 50/50 and then you ask that they bid. You're idea isn't that grteat I'm sure. Get over yourself.
    05-16-09 11:17 AM
    Hey folks, well you certainly called me out! It is indeed a ripoff. Good intuition! Your general sunny disposition on life will serve you very well, and I encourage you to pursue all of your dreams with such positivity!

I guess I forgot to mention that if you are not interested in participating, you can do several things.

1) Ignore the post.
    2) Not PM Me.
    3) Send a response to the original or this message that makes you look like a bitter toolbox.

Regardless of the relative "goodness" of the application, I'm not quite sure how it is so offensive for me to be clear upfront about my expectations/requirements for support so it is clear prior to wasting anyones time.

To those I've actually heard from thru PM, I'll be in touch!

Thanks
    05-16-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD