Hi all, I've been broswing this site for a while now and I haven't been able to see this on here, so Sorry if im double posting.

I was wondering is there was a way you can update your blackberry storm1 calender/contacts on your PC and then sync it to your BB. I like having all my info on my phone but hate typing it using the small keyboard. Once again I'm really sorry if im double posting.
    12-01-09 06:27 PM
    I use Outlook on my PC and synch to BB Storm.
    12-01-09 07:01 PM
    Before the 5.0 update I was able to use Google Sync and back it up that way (if you have a google account). Since the update, Google Sync hasn't worked right on my phone and I am still searching for a solution.
    12-01-09 08:09 PM
    I was hoping there was something you can used the bb manager or something.
    12-01-09 10:54 PM
    I was hoping there was something you can used the bb manager or something.
    Yes, you do use DM to do the sync. When you open DM one of the options is for syncing. You need to choose the specifics (what to sync and if you want to sync from the computer to the phone, phone to computer or both). It should be fairly intuitive.
    12-01-09 11:11 PM
    Yes, you do use DM to do the sync. When you open DM one of the options is for syncing. You need to choose the specifics (what to sync and if you want to sync from the computer to the phone, phone to computer or both). It should be fairly intuitive.

Thanks! ill give it a try. I'm not used to people responding to me in forums. I tryed posted in one when I had my G1 and everyone was just rude. Thanks again!
    12-02-09 08:33 AM
    Thanks! ill give it a try. I'm not used to people responding to me in forums. I tryed posted in one when I had my G1 and everyone was just rude. Thanks again!
    Also, make sure your default calendar is set to Outlook. You will find where to set it in: Options>Advanced Options>Default Services. It should be the first dropdown box.

You will find some rudeness here also, but most people are willing to help and share knowledge. Just ignore the people who are rude.
    12-03-09 08:11 PM
    Sorry for bringing back an old post but I need help. I cannot sync my phone with Outlook. I'm using Windows 7 and Outlook 2010. I get "No available message stores". What does that mean? Searching the forum the only suggestion I found was make sure your default service is set to outlook but this did not help.
    07-23-10 09:39 PM
    Yeah. I don't even see that as an option in Options, Advanced Options, Default Services. It only provides email addresses to use as the default in the BB Calendar.

Scott
    07-26-10 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD