What is the best app for calenders and events and such. I'm new to the BB scene and I dont know what program i should get for making a schedule/calender of events and synching my bb to it. I've seen ppl using their Outlook calender but i dont use Outlook. Should i start using Outlook and just use that calender? Thanks,
    Matt D
    01-02-09 03:59 PM
    google sync is by far the best solution I have found.
    01-02-09 04:00 PM
    Gsync better
    01-02-09 04:38 PM
    sweet. thanks!
    01-02-09 04:45 PM
    so i dled google sync and ran it and made a test appointment thing. i then synced the phone and all that, and it says i have 1 new event. how do i look at the events and stuff. do i need to dl google calender now? or what? tia
    01-02-09 05:25 PM
    nevermind.... didn't know it just put on the BB calender. just saw that on the google website. so nevermind. thanks though
    01-02-09 05:27 PM
    do i need to dl google calender now? or what?
    No. Just check your Calendar app. Mine is on my home screen, but yours may be lower, or perhaps in the applications folder.

Hit the "view month" icon along the bottom. There should be a little black dot on whichever days have events on them.

Hope that helps.
    01-02-09 05:32 PM
    damn, f5owned!
    01-02-09 05:32 PM
    does either of these calendar apps allow you to use different colors to identify appointments instead of just making the number appear bold like the factory one does?
    01-02-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD