Is there a way within the calendar to have a weekly view wherein the appointments are visible, as opposed to the bars?, If not, is this possible with a 3rd party app or via a theme? Even my ancient Cli� could do this.
    03-07-09 11:02 AM
    hi jack! yes there is a way to change this-go into your calendar icon>click bb key(dotted)>general opts>scroll down to "initial view" and change it to either day-week-month-agenda-last> save your options! done! good luck & welcome to cb!
    03-07-09 11:05 AM
    btw-i dont know how the storm works with this, but in the calendar view weekly- if you scroll onto the block appt, it will show up on the bottom wat you scheduled in for that time block!
    03-07-09 11:07 AM
    Shelley, thanks for the welcome and the reply. However, I cannot figure out how to "go into the calendar icon."
    03-07-09 05:00 PM
    Shelley, thanks for the welcome and the reply. However, I cannot figure out how to "go into the calendar icon."
    Just open the calendar by clicking the icon. Then use the BB key and choose options to edit the view, etc. In weekly view, if you touch the bar, the title and info show at the top.
    03-07-09 05:46 PM
    He means "click on" the icon. Then press the blackberry button on the bottom (one of the four physical buttons). Then go to options...

Welcome and feel free to to ask questions. You can always just click on stuff until you find what you're looking for...generally you wont mess anything up
    03-07-09 05:46 PM
    Thanks for the help, although I think my first post was poorly stated. What I seek to do is not necessarily to have the weekly view be the default view, but rather to view text for each appointment within the weekly view, not just the bars, and not just the text at the top of the screen for which ever appointemnt is highlighted.
    03-08-09 08:30 PM
    I need that information also. The guy who sold to me has the appointments all showing on the weekly calendar, but doesn't remember how he got it there.
    05-13-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD