05-15-09 12:13 PM
32 12
tools
    I have finally got it right,But NO clue on how I did it???

I now have another issue.
    If I have sync once today and then decide to sync again later as I have changed a feww appointments.
    I have to restart my laptop so that DM will see my phone????

I have tried all the connection setting and not sure what else to try!!!!

Please help again

sorry Im not use with how I fixed my sync issue to you .
    12-17-08 04:04 AM
    Out of the blue, i got this error this morning. Search function works great. was able to fix it right up.
    12-24-08 10:43 AM
    error code 0x8004fd2b.check document.

Never had this problem until I installed DM 4.5 then DM 4.7 now back to DM4.3 but still have the same problem????

Please help as my calendar on my phone is useless!!!
    "Error Code 0x8004fd2b"

Complete the following to fix:

1. Make sure BlackBerry Desktop Manager is closed.

2. Locate the Intellisync folder on your computer. This folder can be found at C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\. If you can't find the Application Data folder, see note below.

3. Rename the Intellisync folder (e.g., Intellisync_old).

4. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

5. Connect your BlackBerry device to the computer running BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

6. If you are running BlackBerry Desktop Software 4.2 or later, double-click Synchronize, click the Configuration tab, and then click Configure synch. If you are running BlackBerry Desktop Software 4.1 or earlier, double-click Intellisync, and then click Configure PIM.

7. Configure your synchronization options. For assistance, click Help on the Device Configuration window.

8. When have finished configuring the synchronization options, click OK to close the Device Configuration window.

9. If you are running BlackBerry Desktop Software 4.2 or later, click the Synchronize tab, make sure the Synchronize organize data check box is selected, and then click Synchronize now. If you are running BlackBerry Desktop Software 4.1 or earlier, make sure the Synchronize PIM check box is selected, and then click Synchronize now. A new Intellisync folder is created.

Note: If the Application Data folder cannot be located, the folder may be hidden. To make this folder visible, complete these steps:

1. While viewing the folder C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>, click Tools > Folder Options.

2. Click on the View tab.

3. Select the Show hidden files and folders option under Hidden files and folders.

4. Click OK.
    01-07-09 02:44 PM
    Worked. You deserve a hug.
    If you do this will you lose all of the appointments that you have added to your blackberry since the last synch?
    03-16-09 12:11 PM
    I also have the problem with syncing my calendar and contacts with Outlook. I have Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP (ancient I know). When I do the sync the BB DM shows that my contacts are syncing and nothing shows up on the desktop or laptop. Frustrating. The BB DM doen't even give me an option for the calendar. I am hopefull with the OS upgrade it will fix the prob. I used Google calendar but it is not the same.

When I had my Palm, I could sync my calendar and print it out an leave it on our desk under clear pad so my family would know my schedule at a glance. Now it is verbal.
    03-16-09 12:37 PM
    For me, it couldnt sync my calendar after installing the new Facebook app. I went into Facebook and then Options. I unchecked the box to sync the BB calendar with Facebook and it worked fine after that
    05-11-09 11:57 AM
    I took this advice:
    sconnii
    CrackBerry User
    Device Model: 8330 (Curve)
    Carrier: uscellular Join Date: Feb 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Desktop Mananger/Backup and Restore/Advanced/Device Databases/Calendar AND Calendar All/Clear

Once you've done this resync your bb

It deleted most of what I had in my calendar on my BB. What am I doing wrong? I need help to set my calendar to forward eveything to my BB since Outlook started in 2001 on my Vista Vaio, running 2007.

Went to Forum and it told me how to do this under 101 for Curve 8330 page 36
    Last edited by Susan Gatlin; 05-15-09 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Corrected problem
    05-15-09 12:13 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD