I searched but couldn't find the answer to this issue. My storm is not displaying calender reminders. No beep, no pop-up, nothing. The appointments are all set ok and this doesn't work whether if I make the appointment on the device or in outlook.

Any ideas?
    05-06-09 08:50 PM
    Is the reminder there but not occurring, or is the reminder disappearing?

I have some reminders that simply go away. I haven't been able to place a pattern. I sync Outlook to Google then use Google sync to my Storm, but some have been created on the phone and others online and in Outlook. Some reminders work fine while others vanish.
    05-06-09 09:43 PM
    Have you double checked your profile settings to make sure they are set properly? profiles > ring tones/alerts > reminders > calendar > verify volume and ring tone settings. Here are mine hope this helps:

05-06-09 10:07 PM
    Thanks for the quick responses.

I have checked my settings, and the reminders are still there. I just don't get reminded.
    05-06-09 10:21 PM
    I've also tried switching themes. Is this happening for anyone else?

Is this a wipe and reload issue?
    05-07-09 09:08 AM
    make sure its coming from your e-mail. not from device default. i had to reenter all of my calendar entries in order to get it working again.
    05-07-09 09:19 AM
    I have the same problem only with all-day events, such as birthdays and anniversaries I add to contacts, which I assume are in my device default. How do I get those all day events in my calendar to work??
    05-14-09 01:01 AM
    options>advanced options>device default, change calendar to one of your email accounts...
    then confirm your calendar settings to when the alert should remind you, etc.
    05-14-09 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD