I really want to find a really good free or cheap calendar. Something that I can have on my laptop and be able to sync onto my Storm. Please give suggestions, I would appreciate it.
    01-28-09 11:48 PM
    If you're up for online calendars, Google Calendar works well. You can then sync it via Google Sync.

I've been using it because I have a Mac at home and a PC at work. I use GCal at home, Outlook at work, and my calendar syncs via GSync at work and on my Storm.
    01-29-09 12:30 AM
    What about Outlook?
    01-29-09 07:52 AM
    If you're up for online calendars, Google Calendar works well. You can then sync it via Google Sync.

I've been using it because I have a Mac at home and a PC at work. I use GCal at home, Outlook at work, and my calendar syncs via GSync at work and on my Storm.
    I 1+ that.
    01-29-09 07:56 AM
    I use google calendar/google sync, too. Love it.
    01-29-09 08:09 AM
    Google synch is the best. You can access it from any computer. It synchs both way. And it is a free, easy install.
    01-29-09 08:17 AM
    Yep....another very happy Google Sync fan. The only thing missing on the Mac end is syncing the Google contacts with Address Book. There's a hack for this that involves telling your Mac that you're using an iPhone or iPod touch, but it's easy enough. Hoping Google will eliminate tying this ability to ownership of an iPhone or Touch. Once that happens and they get the mobile Picasa worked out, Google reigns.
    01-29-09 09:00 AM
    I'm new to Blackberry coming from WinMo and was using Yahoo! mail and calendar syncing with yahoo go. I have found contacts and calendar sync well with yahoo using DM.

Also just downloaded Worldmate for my traveling itineraries and it syncs well with the Storm's calendar and existing yahoo content. Thought I would miss OTA calendar/contact updates but am very pleased with syncing via DM/PC.
    01-29-09 09:57 AM
    Another happy Google sync person here!
    01-29-09 10:06 AM
    I am a huge fan of wireless sync because it makes everything easier. Google can sync online which is a great thing however I personally don't like having to open my browser up and not be able to look at my email in 2 seconds but its nice to have it backed up on there. Outlook can sync with google, so can thunderbird/lightning with google provider extension and sunbird... the last two options are free but require ota sync. Outlook can be sync'd by plugin or ota if using google with it. You can also sync your contacts to google but right now as far as I know you can't sync those contacts to outlook ota but you can do that if plugged in.
    01-29-09 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD