I am having a problem. My theme used to list my calendar events. Now, it doesn't. I don't know what I did. It lists all my new text messages when I hover on the SMS icon. But does not list my calendar. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 06:48 AM
    Sounds odd, maybe a battery pull would work. It seems to work for everything else.
    06-05-09 06:55 AM
    Battery pull or uninstall the theme them reload it should do the trick.
    06-05-09 06:57 AM
    Nothing is working... I don't know what else to do.

06-05-09 07:18 AM
    Have you checked to make sure the calendar is still set as your default calendar? Options>Advanced Option>Default Services
    06-05-09 07:30 AM
    There we go!!!!!! Thank you all for your help. Its fixed now.

06-05-09 07:44 AM
    There we go!!!!!! Thank you all for your help. Its fixed now.

How'd you fix it cause I have AppleBerry Glass and this happened to me?
    06-05-09 01:11 PM
    Have you checked to make sure the calendar is still set as your default calendar? Options>Advanced Option>Default Services
    @blueskyjunkie - check the above

06-05-09 01:26 PM
    @blueskyjunkie - check the above

Thanks. It was set as default. The reason I couldn't find the fix is because the issue was entirely different lol. The problem was not the the theme but that all my events mysteriously disappeared. Everything from my Gmail account (default) and everything from my Facebook except 5 birthdays (all 5 of the peoples' names begin with A or B). Any ideas?
    06-05-09 01:35 PM
    Thanks. It was set as default. The reason I couldn't find the fix is because the issue was entirely different lol. The problem was not the the theme but that all my events mysteriously disappeared. Everything from my Gmail account (default) and everything from my Facebook except 5 birthdays (all 5 of the peoples' names begin with A or B). Any ideas?
    Maybe you don't have the calendar set to keep appointments forever? (Calendar -> BB/menu button -> General Options -> Keep Appointments set to Forever)
    06-05-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD