Howdy, Basically since the update my calendar shows my Daily alarms on my homescreen instead of just entries. How do i get it to filter out showing up daily alarms? I've tried every setting and it wont do it.
    10-31-09 05:48 PM
    I am also having having a problem with calendar agenda items. I use "view agenda" often but under 5.0 .328 it seems to be listing some old agenda items in current dates and mixing previous months in with current. The actual daily view and weekly views are working fine. Seems like a "bug" which I can live with but would like to fix.
    11-01-09 08:41 PM
    Go into calendar, then options, general settings, scroll to bottom and uncheck show alarms box and save.

11-02-09 07:21 AM
    After you do that, if you want, you can also get rid of the "Show Free Time" option by checking "No". This was a fix from another thread that works great. You may also have to check "No" on "Show Tasks", too. Give it a try.
    11-02-09 09:15 AM
    I'm having SO many issues with my calendar! First it started off with adding in a new repeated event (my school schedule) & setting a reminder to go off 2 hours in advance. That seemed to work all fine until 2 days later when I go back to look at my calendar & now only the first initial entries have the set reminders & now they say it doesn't repeat to the certain date, but if I look at the later weeks, it's all still there, but not as a whole series. It's like they're all individual separate events. & NOW as of this morning, my whole calendar's copied itself over to the "facebook" calendar, which I've never even seen before & I don't have facebook set up to have anything with my calendar. & even after deleting facebook, it's calendar is still there cluttering up everything else with copies.

& my phone's totally brand new. I got my phone stolen a couple weeks ago, & this is the brand new shiny one straight out of the box, with new software, & no backed up info from my old phone. I figured I'd ask here because yesterday I was on the phone for 45 minutes being transferred around between Verizon & the phone insurance company, with no luck.
    11-12-09 12:03 PM
    After you do that, if you want, you can also get rid of the "Show Free Time" option by checking "No". This was a fix from another thread that works great. You may also have to check "No" on "Show Tasks", too. Give it a try.
    The calendar is the most frustrating part about my phone. When I go into Calendar > Options > General Options and make any kind of change, my phone won't let me save the changes. So basically, I cannot change any calendar options and am stuck with the default calendar.
    11-12-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD