When viewing the "month view, my appoints in the Storm's calendar function appear as a miniscule dot in the upper right hand corner and is barely visible. Is there anyhing I can do to make appts. more predominate?? I attempted to set the color to red in the "options" menu but nothing changed. Any ideas???
    12-08-08 09:22 AM
    When viewing the "month view, my appoints in the Storm's calendar function appear as a miniscule dot in the upper right hand corner and is barely visible. Is there anyhing I can do to make appts. more predominate?? I attempted to set the color to red in the "options" menu but nothing changed. Any ideas???
    The length of the "dot" is a direct correlation of how long the appointment is. The day is broken into 24 hours, so each bar is 1/24'th of the block. If you make all your appointments 24 hours in length then you'll have a full bar down the side of your "day" in month view.
    12-08-08 09:24 AM
    I wish there was a way to make the color change on the numbers when you have appointments for a certain day
    12-27-08 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD