Is it normal for the BB Calendar to show events well into the future? I coulda sworn it used to only show a few days or a couple of weeks. After upgrading to .692 my 'today' theme calendar shows birthdays and other dates i've marked well into the future (months, even annual events...)
    05-27-10 12:02 AM
    no one else having this issue? I just removed every birthday/anniversary/meeting entry from my calendar (damn tedious task). I put back one birthday and now it shows every instance of this birthday well into infinity.
    05-27-10 02:05 PM
    Is it normal for the BB Calendar to show events well into the future? I coulda sworn it used to only show a few days or a couple of weeks. After upgrading to .692 my 'today' theme calendar shows birthdays and other dates i've marked well into the future (months, even annual events...)
    If you have very few items in your calendar I believe that will happen with recurring items, stupid I know. Last year I saw the same thing I only had a couple items and then a recurring yearly item and it filled the today screen with the recurring item's future dates. I thought it was stupid too, but I guess it just fills the today page with known appointments regardless of time frame.
    05-27-10 07:19 PM
    thanks for the response, I guess I've never had so few events in my calendar to notice this before.
    05-28-10 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD