title says it all, but just to clarify:

I have an entry set for, let's just say, Feb 14th as an all day event that lasts 1 day. I backup my phone, install a new OS (either a beta or an official), and then restore my info. After the restore, the Feb 14th entry will show as an all day event for 2 days - Feb 14 and 15. This happens with nearly EVERY calendar entry during the backup/restore process.

I go thru and correct the dates, but that's really a pain. Short of wiping the dates, hard resetting for a few minutes, then re-entering the dates, I'm out of ideas. And this really isn't a feasible option for me since I have a LOT of dates set. What's more, there's still no guarantee it'll work. Even more than that, it's happened even after a JL wipe and restore.

anybody else come across this issue? or does anybody have any ideas or knowledge on how to correct this going forward?
    Last edited by seVer916; 02-12-09 at 07:54 PM.
    02-12-09 07:33 PM
    Had the same problem.

Maybe you should sync with google calendar instead?
    02-12-09 07:50 PM
    It's not like I'm constantly updating them (mostly they're for birthdays & anniversaries), but I don't need my calendar info anywhere other than on my computer or on my phone.
    02-12-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD