Bye Bye my beloved storm2. This phone has been so good to me, from a Storm 1 to a Storm2. Stormy has treated me very well, but since RIM has decided to not give the s2 a lite version or os6 at all, I will be jumping ship. Sorry RIM i have been a fan since your first generation storm but i do have to say that your phones really suck. Stop trying to stick to being cool and hip because your not. Your quick and secure e-mail is probably the only thing you've got going for your falling company. Your os5 browser sucks and I've also heard your os6 browser sucks! All and all good luck with your phones and hello DROID =)
    12-13-10 02:43 AM
    how old r u? 7yrs old? hehehehe
    12-13-10 02:50 AM
    No I'm not. Don't 7 year olds laugh like this hehehehehehe. Im just done with blackberry. I've stuck with them hoping they would clean up their act but they haven't the storm1 was amazing. The storm2 was basically what the storm1 should have been. But its like every single software update I've done probably about 100+ have all been good, but have lacked something that the last update had. It's just ridiculous so I'm moving on. RIM needs to step it up big time if they want to stay in the game for generations of phones to come.

P.S. I'm 26 years old.
    12-13-10 04:27 AM
    You'll come back, they all do. Have a nice vacation in Droid Land. Remember if you feel home sick don't forget to call.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 04:53 AM
    Bye Bye my beloved storm2. This phone has been so good to me, from a Storm 1 to a Storm2. Stormy has treated me very well, but since RIM has decided to not give the s2 a lite version or os6 at all, I will be jumping ship. Sorry RIM i have been a fan since your first generation storm but i do have to say that your phones really suck. Stop trying to stick to being cool and hip because your not. Your quick and secure e-mail is probably the only thing you've got going for your falling company. Your os5 browser sucks and I've also heard your os6 browser sucks! All and all good luck with your phones and hello DROID =)
    malo, ok so the bb just isnt for you. Its not a phone that provides to YOUR needs. I wish you luck with your droid and hope that it works out for you
    12-13-10 08:40 AM
    12-13-10 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD