I am moving to the Iphone. After looking at Verizon, I will prefer a crap network and a phone that kills the storm, then put up with bootleg operating systems and a network that does not care about smartphone.

Tell me the last Verizon commercial you saw that did not feature the bb storm. I have had this excuse for a BB since December, and am on my second storm. The first one had newer OS, the second one is the official 75 OS. My thoughts are why should I have to go to CB everyday to check to see if a new OS came out, when I could get a perfected device in the iphone. Every other carrier except Verizon has released updates.

6 months with no update and I see photos that they are working on a storm 2. What about those storm 1 owners? Verizon does not care about it's customer, how obvious is it?

I can get a Bold or an Iphone, I am not sure. I need to go to the AT&T store and play, what I can say is bye bye Verizon.
    05-17-09 02:36 PM
    All we can say si good-by.
    Mod please move to rants
    05-17-09 02:38 PM
    Mod please move to rants

Yes, please do...
    05-17-09 02:40 PM
    You only have yourself to blame... Man up, woman.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 02:46 PM
    I am moving to the Iphone. After looking at Verizon, I will prefer a crap network and a phone that kills the storm
    You would prefer a crap network? we are talking about a phone, right?
    05-17-09 02:51 PM
    Perfected device???

Hehe.....

LMAO!!!

*gives the Queen of England wave*

05-17-09 02:51 PM
    You would prefer a crap network? we are talking about a phone, right?
    +++1.

That's not a good move. Oh well.
    05-17-09 02:53 PM
    I am moving to the Iphone. After looking at Verizon, I will prefer a crap network and a phone that kills the storm, then put up with bootleg operating systems and a network that does not care about smartphone.

Tell me the last Verizon commercial you saw that did not feature the bb storm. I have had this excuse for a BB since December, and am on my second storm. The first one had newer OS, the second one is the official 75 OS. My thoughts are why should I have to go to CB everyday to check to see if a new OS came out, when I could get a perfected device in the iphone. Every other carrier except Verizon has released updates.

6 months with no update and I see photos that they are working on a storm 2. What about those storm 1 owners? Verizon does not care about it's customer, how obvious is it?

I can get a Bold or an Iphone, I am not sure. I need to go to the AT&T store and play, what I can say is bye bye Verizon.
    once storm gets that 5.0 release that may be stable OS but you just blew your chance with it as you gave up !
    05-17-09 02:54 PM
    if you go to a iphone you will be sorry and you will come back
    05-17-09 02:54 PM
    05-17-09 02:56 PM
    Less competition for Crackberry giveaways! Have fun!

05-17-09 02:58 PM

It's called business, my friend. They do care (Vz are trying to get a good OS to us), but they also must try and keep ahead of the curve.
    please move - this is a stupid rant that has nothing to do with the BB Storm OS.
    My thoughts are why should I have to go to CB everyday to check to see if a new OS came out, when I could get a perfected device in the iphone.

HAHAHA far from a perfected device or else why would AT&T continue upgrading the iPhones OS?

Good luck with AT&T...
    05-17-09 03:00 PM
    Less competition for Crackberry giveaways! Have fun!

+1. Maybe I will finally win. Lol. Don't even move this thread, just delete it.

05-17-09 03:04 PM

There's a lot of people who are right behind you. If AT&T didn't drop calls in my neighborhood I would have done this a while ago.
    05-17-09 03:05 PM
    The Iphone owners I know don't complain about their phone, just the nonexistent 3G coverage in our area.

05-17-09 03:13 PM
    There's a lot of people who are right behind you. If AT&T didn't drop calls in my neighborhood I would have done this a while ago.
    If I was on At&t, I would probably have the iPhone...or the Bold. But, that network plain out sucks. Everyone knows it lol
    05-17-09 04:14 PM
    HAHAHA far from a perfected device or else why would AT&T continue upgrading the iPhones OS?

Good luck with AT&T...
    At&t has nothing to do with the OS for the iPhone...at all...like at all at all. Like Apple probably doesn't even tell At&t they are planning on releasing one until it has been pushed out lol
    05-17-09 04:15 PM
    Well... Maybe you should've got the iphone prior to the Storm purchase, no?! I may be off on a limb here, but I'm sure if you did the aforementioned you'd be griping about something else... always gonna be dissatisfied.

05-17-09 04:16 PM
    Guess what?

No one cares.

Send me a picture message when you get it, and also enjoy the cramped kayboard....
    05-17-09 04:28 PM
    woww pointless thread. i dont know why people think everyone else cares. i would rather have a slow os then i network where i have to search for 3G. i sold 4 mifis this week...3 to iphone users who couldnt get 3g anywhere. good luck
    05-17-09 05:42 PM
    hope your brand new Lamborghini can drive on dirt roads...
    05-17-09 05:47 PM
    I'm just upset that they didn't even give storm 1 a chance and went straight to storm 2.
    05-17-09 06:01 PM
    I'm just upset that they didn't even give storm 1 a chance and went straight to storm 2.
    what the **** are you talking about? didn't give it a chance how? do you know how long it takes for them to develop and release a phone? they've been planning a revision of the storm since just before it was released. they do that with every "progressive" phone these days...just in case it does well. we still have plenty of time until any "storm 2" is coming out, and they'll make it right for us who got the first storm...way too early to start making statements like this....
    05-17-09 06:05 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD