would it be possible to have source code, I would like to had some features.

Thanks !
    01-25-09 03:45 AM
    Is the link dead? I keep getting a timed out error on the OTA?
    01-25-09 05:53 AM
    Is the link dead? I keep getting a timed out error on the OTA?
    Unscheduled maintainence earlier, we were doing some backups and stuff, should be fine now.
    01-25-09 07:43 AM
    one prob i have notice. if i get a call and dont want to answer it, if i press ringer off, it continues to vibe... (i know i could hit ignore, but then it goes straight to voicemail and they kno u ignored them...)
    01-25-09 09:46 AM
    one prob i have notice. if i get a call and dont want to answer it, if i press ringer off, it continues to vibe... (i know i could hit ignore, but then it goes straight to voicemail and they kno u ignored them...)
    The app is only listening for phone events, ringer off unfortunately isn't a phone event, at least I can't see anything for it in the sample code.
    01-25-09 09:57 AM
    Works great on my 9530. Great job. Thx a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 10:19 AM
    Sounds like this app needs a little more work. You should get some beta testers to work with you and post results here.
    01-25-09 10:19 AM
    Sounds like this app needs a little more work. You should get some beta testers to work with you and post results here.
    Everyone using it is a beta tester
    01-25-09 10:33 AM
    To the person having issues with this app, do you have the vib turned on in the sound profile by any chance?
    01-25-09 10:34 AM
    I have to agree, great app. Now maybe I can answer the phone before two rings.

01-25-09 10:54 AM
    where can I get the the app Buzzme for the Bold
    01-26-09 01:51 AM
    I don't think he made a version for the Bold
    01-26-09 03:03 AM
    Great app. Thank you. My vibe is turned on in profiles and still works great

01-26-09 03:56 AM
    Delta, any change of an app that works as a reminder for texts or emails to ring. My old LG had a reminder set so that in I didnt check a new text, it would ring every 5 mins (had diff settings) to let me know that I have one. Cant count how many times I didnt hear a text or email come in because I was too far to hear the ring. Then I come back and the blinking red light isnt enough to catch my attention so the new text goes overlooked.
    01-26-09 04:45 AM
    I don't think he made a version for the Bold
    It should work fine on the bold, none of the code should be storm specific.

If it doesn't work let me know any errors and I'll replace the code so it will work on pretty much everything 4.5+ and maybe 4.2+
    Last edited by delta_foxtrot2; 01-26-09 at 04:59 AM.
    01-26-09 04:50 AM
    Delta, any change of an app that works as a reminder for texts or emails to ring. My old LG had a reminder set so that in I didnt check a new text, it would ring every 5 mins (had diff settings) to let me know that I have one. Cant count how many times I didnt hear a text or email come in because I was too far to hear the ring. Then I come back and the blinking red light isnt enough to catch my attention so the new text goes overlooked.
    I managed to turn that setting on some how on a motorola v3, damn thing annoyed the **** out of me, doubly so since I couldn't figure out which setting I flipped so I could turn it off again!
    01-26-09 04:50 AM
    It should work fine on the bold, none of the code should be storm specific.

If it doesn't work let me know any errors and I'll replace the code so it will work on pretty much everything 4.5+ and maybe 4.2+
    I have it installed on my bold and it works fine!

Thanks for the great app!
    01-26-09 06:40 AM
    Great application, if it continues to work. I've received one call and it worked perfectly. No other issues noticed yet.

Thanks for making this a free app
    01-26-09 09:21 AM
    I thought about that, but they aren't time critical like calls, so you can do ring+vib the BB way for the same effect, the biggest problem with the BB is missing calls because you can't hear it, or if you have vib turned on it delays the ring and you can end up missing the call that way too.

One of the goals is to keep this app simple/quick/small.
    for me, SMS/MMS, BBM & Emails are just as critical..even more so than phone calls. a lot of industry folk use messaging more than phone calls to communicate with everyone. would be AWESOME if on your next build you can include that.
    01-26-09 09:50 AM
    Hey Delta,

I was just about to get this app but once I saw this, I decided that I was going to hold off for a little bit longer. Any word if or when this could be resolved? Do you know if the vibrate cuts off when you have an incoming call and you press the red end call button (the physical key to the right of the back key)?
    01-26-09 10:09 AM
    Thanks Delta! Installed on my Bold, works great!
    01-26-09 10:13 AM
    i am having a problem installing this onto my computer it just wont open once download.
    01-26-09 11:54 AM
    i am having a problem installing this onto my computer it just wont open once download.
    Download it directly to your phone. It will open there.
    01-26-09 12:37 PM
    I have a question Delta,

When this is activated it's across all the profiles right? Because I have one profile that I don't like to have vibrate on. I saw that you were thinking of making your own profile app, and I guess that would be the only way what I want accomplished could happen huh?
    (I don't think that would be a bad idea considering the many inadequacies of the Storm's profile system...)

anywho, thanks for your dedication & hard work!!
    01-26-09 01:18 PM
    Works perfect! Thank you for a really nice ap!
    01-26-09 01:45 PM
562 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD