hi guys i have bussines trip to USA, right now i have bis data plan in mexico with a 8120 bb...

i would like to buy a used storm2, i already contacted some guy, but i think he does not know anything about unlocking and releasing the pin...

so i think he should do this so i can use it on mexico:
    -call verizon for the unlocked code, telling them he is traveling, international simcard from company etc....
    -then he need to ask for his pin to be released

am i ok with this?

to activate the storm2 i will need to go via my pc to my bis provider site to change the pin and imei... after that i can plug my sim card on the storm2....

i did my research on the forums and i got this conclusion, i want just to make sure i am following all the steps...

thanks for your help.
    05-23-10 08:34 AM
    Verizon can release the PIN as well as give the unlock code "as long" as the account is in good standing. Otherwise providers like us can provide the unlock code for a fee.
    05-23-10 02:07 PM
    1 thread per topic please. Don't cross post....

Cross/Double Posting
    Please post to the MOST relevant forum. Double or cross forum posting or other attempts at flooding the forum with a stream of posts will be removed. If you find that you have posted in the incorrect forum, please contact a moderator to have it moved to the correct location.
    05-23-10 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD