Saw this just now on tv. Is this a new sale for verizon? It says website down right now. Wonder if there is a rebate also still for upgrades.
    02-14-09 10:42 PM
    Try the search button. It will bring you to many posts about this same topic, most of which should answer your question. Also in the Verizon forum there is an ask a verizon rep sticky, try those. Lots of valuable information

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 10:47 PM
    New Customers only...
    Same for Amazons 99 dollar storms...
    02-14-09 10:54 PM
    No rebate on the Storm right now. BOGO is still going on. Both lines must either be new, upgrade eligible or a combination of the 2.

Why direct them elsewhere when you have obviously read this all before, seeing as you know there are a billion or so posts about this?
    02-14-09 10:56 PM
    Direct them to the current threads that exist instead of contributing to this when its just a duplicate. The search buTton is there for a reason, the color has even changed

02-14-09 10:59 PM
    Direct them to the current threads that exist instead of contributing to this when its just a duplicate. The search buTton is there for a reason, the color has even changed

They never learn... I gave up.
    02-14-09 11:05 PM
    by replying at all you contribute to the thread. sort of self-defeating, I guess
    02-14-09 11:05 PM
    by replying at all you contribute to the thread. sort of self-defeating, I guess
    lol, no if we had better mods.. they'd just delete or move it to a previously asked fourm lol...
    02-14-09 11:08 PM
    Thank you nice people.
    02-14-09 11:10 PM
    lol, no if we had better mods.. they'd just delete or move it to a previously asked fourm lol...
    I don't know that I can support that statement. The mods around here do a fantastic job. I would say if we had members who cared to search and take a bit of time to look as opposed to starting a new thread, things would be easier kept.

02-14-09 11:13 PM
    I don't know that I can support that statement. The mods around here do a fantastic job. I would say if we had members who cared to search and take a bit of time to look as opposed to starting a new thread, things would be easier kept.

ok.. let me replace "better" with "more" mods that can move threads....
    Make a already posted section of the fourm and there u have it.. have a few more mods and this issue fixed... Do it all the time.
    02-14-09 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD