buttons and screen click don't work at all.

It highlights when I touch the screen, but doesn't click or the talk/ end/bb buttons don't work either.

I've pulled the battery and restored it, is there anything else I can do? Is there a secret screen lock or someting I've accidentally enabled?

Thanks.
    06-28-10 09:16 AM
    If the phone was locked you wouldn't be able to highlight any of the icons. Sounds like a hardware failure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 09:53 AM
    My wife's curve did the same thing. Keyboard stopped working, phone appeared to hang. It's been pretty humid in PA the past few days, so I dried it out (put it in tupperware with instant oatmeal for a few hours with the battery out). It's been working fine since I've done that.
    06-28-10 09:58 AM
    Hmm, good plan. I did leave it in my tackle box over night in my boat. Should have been dry but that could be it, I'll try it.

Thanks.

/stupid

My wife's curve did the same thing. Keyboard stopped working, phone appeared to hang. It's been pretty humid in PA the past few days, so I dried it out (put it in tupperware with instant oatmeal for a few hours with the battery out). It's been working fine since I've done that.
    06-28-10 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD