I have a few questions that i cant find answers to..

1. What are the optimal settings for Tap Interval, Hover Period andswipe sensitivity??

2. how do you Completely close Apps??

3 Had a brain fart how Do I disable Java so that my browser will be quicker??

And lastly Had os .83 Sucked (in my opinion) is it even worth going to .76 or just stay with my .75..
    Thank you again!
    12-22-08 09:07 PM

1. What are the optimal settings for Tap Interval, Hover Period andswipe sensitivity??

2. how do you Completely close Apps??

And lastly Had os .83 Sucked (in my opinion) is it even worth going to .76 or just stay with my .75..
    Thank you again!
    Is totally preference. Play with the settings.

Press Menu>Close

Open the Browser>Options>Browser Config
    12-22-08 09:10 PM
    A lot of users recommend using 100 100 6 and then if you don't like it adjust to your preference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 09:20 PM
    I cleared my cache and also cleared pushed content then my storm when wacky did i just screw up all my apps like weather bug etc??
    12-22-08 09:20 PM
    thnx htt... do you think its worth upgrading to .76?? or just stick it out??
    12-22-08 09:21 PM
    If .75 is working fine for you, I wouldn't switch.
    12-22-08 09:23 PM
    thnx htt... do you think its worth upgrading to .76?? or just stick it out??
    No, definately upgrade to .83. Although some have had issues, it has worked great for me.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/lea...0-83-a-118645/
    12-22-08 09:24 PM
    No, definately upgrade to .83. Although some have had issues, it has worked great for me.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/lea...0-83-a-118645/
    See this isn't true. It's not false either. There are plenty of people having problems with .83. And there are plenty that are not. But the point is, if what the OP has is working fine, why upgrade or downgrade for that matter to something different. The ol addage, if it's broke don't fix it comes to mind.
    12-22-08 09:27 PM
    now everytime i try weatherbug my storm freezes is that cuz of the cache thing??
    12-22-08 09:28 PM
    See this isn't true. It's not false either. There are plenty of people having problems with .83. And there are plenty that are not. But the point is, if what the OP has is working fine, why upgrade or downgrade for that matter to something different. The ol addage, if it's broke don't fix it comes to mind.
    Exactly. Also, I'd recommend the OP get a bit more familiar with some of the BB basics before worrying about upgrading. Not that it's some advanced task, but it definitely helps knowing your way around the OS if you run into problems.
    12-22-08 09:31 PM
    Exactly. Also, I'd recommend the OP get a bit more familiar with some of the BB basics before worrying about upgrading. Not that it's some advanced task, but it definitely helps knowing your way around the OS if you run into problems.
    I couldn't agree more.
    12-22-08 09:33 PM
    Download the memory cleaner (I think it is in ota apps ) and do a batt pull. I have .75 and weatherbug works great for me with no crashing.

12-22-08 09:34 PM
    I would update to 83 when its official. I havent really had problems with 75 and its pretty snappy for me honestly.
    12-22-08 09:46 PM
    Download the memory cleaner (I think it is in ota apps ) and do a batt pull. I have .75 and weatherbug works great for me with no crashing.

Memory Cleaner is part of the OS. Go to Options>Security>Memory Cleaning
    12-22-08 09:50 PM

BTW - you *may* want to disable javaSCRIPT , but disabling Java on a BB would be problematic (LOL).

And I agree with the others, if it's working don't worry about upgrading the OS.
    12-22-08 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD