I have looked through some of these threads and the problem is that I have a VERY small skill set with phones and need to be walked through nearly every step. I'm having a bunch of new issues since downloading the update and I'm hoping I can get some help.

1. I can't find out how to delete entire languages or text language input options anymore.

2. My phone seems slower than Christmas when texting now. Any ideas? I've deleted EVERYTHING.

3. I want to completely delete some of this crap like Google Messenger and that sort of junk and there's no delete option from the Blackberry key. Any thoughts?

4. I got BeBuzz (or something like that with different colored LED indicators) and I'm wondering if maybe that's slowing me down. Anyone have experience with that?

Any help y'all can give me would be much appreciated. ;-)
    04-15-10 04:35 PM
    1) you can use DM (desktop manager) or app loader to do that. Install the OS to your pc, plug in your BB and uncheck the boxes you don't want added.

3) things like gtalk, aim, yahoo, etc are just links to install the apps (unless you've installed them, but it sounds like you have't). While it is possible to delete the icons, they will be re-pushed to your device. I'd just hide them.

4) I've never used BeBezz (I use BerryBuzz) but I doubt it's causing a problem.
    04-15-10 04:56 PM
    Thanks Ricky. What the **** does that first thing mean? I have blackberry somewhere on my computer but ... oh... lemme try and get back with you.
    04-15-10 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD