What about a storm app that goes over all the amunnition specs, or the new and old firearms from all the years. More of a review of information.

I mean we have reviews for resturants, why cant we have one for bullets and firearms. I think it would be a great app.

What do you guys think?
    03-03-09 09:25 AM
    I would love to see an app like that! It would be neat if there would be links to each gun or bullets website.
    03-03-09 11:39 AM
    I would love to see an app like that! It would be neat if there would be links to each gun or bullets website.
    I agree i think that it would give great knowledge when buying bullets or firearms, and when you are talking with friends you can pull up specs or go to websites.
    03-03-09 11:13 PM
    I want asap! It would be huge tho!
    03-04-09 01:33 AM
    all the latte sipping lefties will love this thread.

**** YEAH I WANT IT!@
    03-04-09 01:35 AM
    I want a ballistic calculator....
    03-04-09 01:40 AM
    I thought this would be bigger than this. With all the bb that have ccw permits. I mean just think about it, you are in the store thinking about buying a gun or a different round than just the regular box of full metal jackets. you check this app out a find the new box of ammo that just hit the market and the new ar-15 (or what ever you want) comes out. you have all the best information at your finger tips.

D
    03-06-09 09:24 AM
    I would love to have a ballistic calculator. That would be freaking awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 10:46 AM
    In terms of information on firearms, you're better off with a bookmarked site - type in internet shooting directory - has links to manufacturers and ammo producers. world.guns.ru for older items.
    03-06-09 11:22 AM
    In terms of information on firearms, you're better off with a bookmarked site - type in internet shooting directory - has links to manufacturers and ammo producers. world.guns.ru for older items.
    Ya now with the ammo prices are the way they are it would be nice to have an app that could tell you spec and also average prices to make the best call and to make sure that you are not getting ripped off.

And whats the deals apps are supposed to make life easier going to world.guns.ru or ammo producers sites takes time and time is something that we all try to make the most of. So there for I dont want to waste time going from one web site to another. So deal with the fact that I thought an app would be a good idea if atleast a decent idea. I dont need you slamming it into the ground Just because you dont give a ****.
    05-25-09 11:52 AM
    This would be a great idea
    05-25-09 11:56 AM
    No one likes this application idea ???
    05-25-09 11:20 PM
    now why would anyone ever need something like this? didnt you guys know that guns are evil and only cops and military should poses them?

ps. sign me up.
    05-25-09 11:35 PM
    Well...f you want it bad enuf, why not just buy a Ipod Touch and download the sniper app?

I have already seen iphone rifle and machine gun mounts on the web.
    05-26-09 12:05 AM
    This App sounds like an awesome idea!!!!!!!!!!
    05-26-09 08:56 AM
    Well...f you want it bad enuf, why not just buy a Ipod Touch and download the sniper app?

I have already seen iphone rifle and machine gun mounts on the web.
    Aren't you talking about apps that simulate guns? This is about real guns and information on them...
    05-26-09 08:59 AM
    Aren't you talking about apps that simulate guns? This is about real guns and information on them...
    No, he's talking about the ballistics calculator.
    05-26-09 04:37 PM
    A ballistics calculator would be sweet. And would be nice to be able to store reloading information.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 06:35 PM
    Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!! Bring It On!!!
    05-26-09 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD