Hey Guys,

I have a playlist consisting of my entire library which goes from most recent to least recent in terms of the date of when i acquired my music, I'd say date of when i purchased my music, but that would be a lie

anyways...

is their anyway to transfer/build a playlist on your computer (i have a windows) and transfer it to the storm..

the storm has a cool feature (similar to an ipods 'on the go' playlist) where you can build a playlist on the device, but i cant seem to figure out how to build a playlist on the computer, and than transfer it to the storm.

thanks in advance guys.

btw, I use J.River Media Jukebox to transfer my media to my storm
    02-05-09 06:38 PM
    up...........
    02-08-09 03:58 PM
    I would be interested to figure this out as well...
    02-08-09 04:11 PM
    all of the music i have downloaded was from another program and then i imported all of the music to itunes to listen to it on my PC. but then i downloaded blackberry media sync to import all of my itunes playlists on the storm. but i have ran across a few people that could get that to work because of the drms tho, but anyways.
    02-08-09 04:15 PM
    my playlists from iTunes all came right over
    02-08-09 04:44 PM
    how did you get them to come right over from your Itunes?

I need that help.
    02-08-09 07:39 PM
    Media Sync
    02-08-09 07:53 PM
    Did the same here, just two days ago. Thankfully my son is a Mac genius.

Got 'em all loaded, and the BB sorted everything on its own. Working fine right now. Sounds great.
    02-08-09 08:06 PM
    I don't use iTunes, I use a program called winamp (free download). The computer I store all of my music on is different than the laptop I do all my blackberry stuff with (DM and such).

Winamp is a breeze to move songs back and forth. I just plug my BB cable into the USB of my music computer, pull up Winamp and there's a "portables" selection on the lower left of the screen. Just click and drag whatever you want to transfer. Takes about 2 seconds a song.

Here's a screen shot of the program, if you look closely, you'll see the "portables" I was speaking of. Below it is "Device Memory" or "Media Card" of my BB, I can choose either.

By the way, I use this program for my iPod as well.

Last edited by thekC; 02-08-09 at 08:33 PM.
    02-08-09 08:27 PM
    where do you get the media sync?
    02-08-09 08:44 PM
    where do you get the media sync?
    Try here: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned Up
    02-09-09 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD