after reading the mini and bolt threads because im frustrated with the default browser, im going to try both of them again. it must be my area but the BB browser is like watching snails. all the talk about apps and their cost i would pay 100 bucks for one that operated as easy as the native browser but was as fast as opera. before you call me an ***** for the 100 dollar comment. with what the phone, calling plans, data plans, apps etc cost a year a hun is a drop in the bucket
    04-01-09 07:47 PM
    after reading the mini and bolt threads because im frustrated with the default browser, im going to try both of them again. it must be my area but the BB browser is like watching snails. all the talk about apps and their cost i would pay 100 bucks for one that operated as easy as the native browser but was as fast as opera. before you call me an ***** for the 100 dollar comment. with what the phone, calling plans, data plans, apps etc cost a year a hun is a drop in the bucket
    Just a thought . . . have you tried turning off javascript? I did and the default browser is fast! I only enable it when I need it. I agree that I would pay for a full functioning browser but until one supports flash I will hold off.
    04-01-09 07:49 PM
    thanks trout i will try that. will it prompt me when it is needed?
    04-01-09 07:52 PM
    thanks trout i will try that. will it prompt me when it is needed?

It has for me . . . that may be an option . . . it has been awhile since I set it up!
    04-01-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD