What would everyone recommend for a browser...Opera Mini, Bolt or the BB Browser. I tried Opera Mini but it did not seem to support the touch screen, so I went back to the BB browser. I haven't tried Bolt yet.

I don't find the BB browser all that bad, but then I have nothing to compare it to. What do you like and why?

Thanks
    06-07-09 05:14 PM
    06-07-09 05:16 PM
    I don't like opera mini because I have to manually show the kb when I want to type. Bb browser works well enough for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 05:32 PM
    I'm coming to the same conclusion. I think I'll stick with the BB browser.
    06-07-09 05:42 PM
    With these last few leaks and subsequent official OS, the BB browser really is quite good.
    06-07-09 05:45 PM
    ive never had a problem with the native browser. i didnt like bolt right from the beginning.
    im still on the fence about opera though. it does support the touchscreen, but you cant click the screen if you want to select a link. you have to just rest your thumb on the link to select it. it is slightly faster than the native browser, but the difference isnt enough to make me want to use it, unless i absolutely have to. ill probably just end up deleting opera in favor of the native browser. it just too quirky to suit me.
    06-07-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD