i have jus purchased a storm 9530. My carrier is att. when i try to get on the internet it says"your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries" can sombody help please...
    03-06-09 06:18 PM
    Well..you are using a Verizon product with AT&T service..so there is your first and only mistake. I know that you can get phones unlocked, but the BB Storm's internet browser is through RIM which has a contract with Verizon and no other carrier. It is highly unlikely for it to work.
    03-06-09 06:48 PM
    Well..you are using a Verizon product with AT&T service..so there is your first and only mistake. I know that you can get phones unlocked, but the BB Storm's internet browser is through RIM which has a contract with Verizon and no other carrier. It is highly unlikely for it to work.
    not true. Look for a thread titled 'how to get all features working on att'. Not those EXACT words but its on here. If I find the link ill repost.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 06:53 PM
    Sorry... I take back what i said
    03-06-09 06:56 PM
    It is in the 'how to' forum. First thread. JOSHERS, nothing you said was remotely true.

03-06-09 06:57 PM
    Thank you joshers.

03-06-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD