I just updated to .132, and now i cant get onto my browser. I went through the how to step by step, but now my phone is saying i dont have any "browser configuration service book entries". I saw something on how to fix it in the how to, but I either did it wrong or just plain screwed myself over on this one.
    04-26-09 06:26 PM
    go to your manage connections screen; go to mobile network options; blackberry button; diagnostics test; blackberry button; run.
    04-26-09 06:31 PM
    click link in my sig

also this is a very common topic so please search before posting new threads
    04-26-09 06:38 PM
    thanks for the help you guys, and i wasn't even thinking when i posted to go search i was just worried about my storm haha
    04-26-09 06:44 PM
    I just updated to .132, and now i cant get onto my browser. I went through the how to step by step, but now my phone is saying i dont have any "browser configuration service book entries". I saw something on how to fix it in the how to, but I either did it wrong or just plain screwed myself over on this one.
    just do this:

options>advanced options>host routing table, press BB button and select register
    04-26-09 06:44 PM
    Howarmat, ur 2nd sig link invalid in site full version. Idk about wap.
    04-26-09 07:26 PM
    Its a flash webpage so it probably wont work on the storm but will on a PC
    04-26-09 07:39 PM
    I was attempting to download a theme app from your site. As I went to open it I accidentally hit the "set permissions" button. Here's where I think I went wrong. I may have unintentionally clicked something I wasnt supposed and saved the setting. Now my browser doesn't respond at all. So I cant open it to navigate the setting and I cant even open or load my new theme. Help?!?!

Veevenom
    05-24-09 03:06 AM
    resend your service books from the bis website log into your account

here
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    05-24-09 03:08 AM
    Sorry I'm new to forums all together. Was the "service book" reply for me?

V-
    05-24-09 03:13 AM

V-
    Since your reply was the most recent and his advise seems like it can help you out, I think so.
    05-24-09 03:25 AM

V-
    no sorry it was in response to the browser not working.. whenever there is a communication problem or browser icon missing 90 percent of the time you just need to resend the service books.. but you may want to try resending your service books as well...

also check your application permissions under options>advanced>applications then you can select the application and check the permissions for it..

are you receiving emails? if not are you sure you didnt turn your data connection off on the phone?
    Last edited by noaim; 05-24-09 at 03:31 AM.
    05-24-09 03:28 AM
    Thank you for all your help. I ran diognostic test last night before giving up and going to bed, I still had nothing. But this morning it worked. My browser is accessible and I got my new theme.

Thx!
    05-24-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD