Ok, this is an issue I've had with both of my Storms (9500), so it's probably not hardware-related:

When I enter a new URL in the (built-in) browser, it'll frequently say it's "requesting" but nothing happens. If the arrows in the upper right corner are any indication, it does absolutely nothing. Most of the time it'll load the website after 50-60 seconds but last night it just quit loading all together.
    I also noticed that frequently, the Blackberry sign next to where it says "3G" or "GPRS" disappears, sometimes at the same time when the browser gets stuck in "requesting" mode. This happens although I get 4-5 bars of reception in my bedroom, for example.

What could be wrong here? I already turned off Javascript, emptied the cache etc.

peter

ps: I'm aware that there are other browsers out there but none of them work well for me (Opera Mini doesn't seem to support the Storm very well, Bolt is an early beta and very buggy). I was actually quite happy with my BB browser when it still worked.
    01-24-09 11:50 PM
    Resend service books...battery pull?

Worth a shot.
    01-26-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD