I'm on lyridicals 141 hybrid and it has been doing good since I first got it which was when it was first released. Now all of a sudden the browser just stopped working. It has the an empty loading screen no matter what site I go to. I've edited all permissions to allow and it only works if I want to download an image from bolt. All other applications that require internet access still work but the native bb browser will not work even after a battery pull. Any advice?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 04:04 PM
    Don't mess with permissions. It's not that. Reregister the HRT and try again. If it still doesn't work, it could be a network data issue. Is your email working fine? BTW, have you messed with your APN settings in TCP/IP at all? If you have, that's probably your issue.

BTW, how the frack did you post that if you can't use the browser? Another BB or another browser?
    05-17-09 04:07 PM
    Bolt is my best friend right now, and I also happen to like the storms keyboard/input methods. And I have not messed with any apn settings. What's hrt? And I haven't received any e mails today so it just might be that but everything else that requires network access works?

05-17-09 04:45 PM
    hrt = Host Routing Table

Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table > BB Button > Register Now

Also try resending service books

Setup Folder > Email Settings > BB Button > Service Books > Send Service Books
    05-17-09 04:52 PM
    Tried it and still no luck

05-17-09 07:07 PM
    Reset your browser back to default settings and see what happens.
    05-17-09 07:53 PM
    Actually like most tech issues the problem just went away.... Thanks anyway!

05-18-09 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD