I just got my Storm on Sunday so I'm not totally used to it at all yet but I was on my phone last night and realized I couldn't find the browser icon. I thought I was going crazy but it's definitely not there. I have no idea where it went or if I accidentally deleted it or what but I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get it back with no luck. I searched this website too. But anyway, if anyone has any idea what I did wrong/what I can do to get it back I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
    03-03-09 06:32 PM
    I would first check to see if it is hidden. You can do this by pressing the bb key on the home screen to bring up the bb menu and clicking show all. Now look through the various folders to see if you can find the browser. If you find it, highlight the icon, press the bb key and click hide to show it again. Then click the bb key and show all to hide the hidden icons. You can also try a battery pull to see if the icon will reappear, sometimes icons will disappear on .75 for no reason. Next you can try to resend the service books from the host routing table and/or the bis website or email settings app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 07:19 PM
    Try calling you home line or some number - lots of times this turns your radios back on. Then do a pull and check again.

Doctor Neutron
    03-03-09 08:55 PM
    Or resend your service books.
    03-04-09 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD