Im sure this question has been asked a million times, but which browser do you guys like the most? Im starting to use my S2 more and more and Im trying to find a browser thats fast and user/eye friendly. The native browser is slow and annoying. I installed Opera but I have this annoying floating bar in the middle of the page that I can't get rid of but it doesn't let me view the page. I installed Bolt but its not accurate on the clicks but I will say its very fast.
    06-07-10 07:01 AM
    I am sticking with the native browser. I too tried Bolt and found it's not touch-screen friendly. I've heard Opera has issues so I'm steering clear of that one.
    06-07-10 07:05 AM
    Glad Im not the only one about Bolt. The speed is incredible on it though if they could just perfect the accuracy. I was on Opera 4.5 but I decided to upgrade and the new version although it looks nice is very buggy especially with this stupid bar I can't get rid of.
    06-07-10 07:11 AM
    I prefer the native bb browser. Tried the new bolt, but as pkcable said, its not very touch-screen friendly...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 07:27 AM
    I use the native browser the most but i also use Opera when ever i get that half screen bs i just flip my phone to landscape view and then back and it fixes this
    06-07-10 12:04 PM
    Native browser all the way!

06-07-10 12:07 PM
    The Natives are restless! It works fine and doesn't cost memory like adding another app.
    06-07-10 12:10 PM
    I use the native browser the most but i also use Opera when ever i get that half screen bs i just flip my phone to landscape view and then back and it fixes this
    That half screen hoopla is only occuring on .607. It was fine on .428. Other than that and an occasional circular hyperlink, OM5 works excellent. I use 90 percent of the time. Bolt just does not move well on a touch screen. I keep downloading it and then deleting it after a day of use. Its a shame.

06-07-10 12:20 PM
    That half screen hoopla is only occuring on .607. It was fine on .428. Other than that and an occasional circular hyperlink, OM5 works excellent. I use 90 percent of the time. Bolt just does not move well on a touch screen. I keep downloading it and then deleting it after a day of use. Its a shame.

Another reason not to run 607
    06-07-10 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD