Ok- I either suck at searching, am using the wrong keywords, or the answer isn't posted yet...

DM 4.7 works perfect via USB & Bluetooth and I can browse the phone fine via USB- BUT, I left my USB cable somewhere and have to rely on Bluetooth for a while.

Using XP SP2. Any suggestions?
    02-07-09 12:25 AM
    Blackberries support OPP (object push) for files, not FTP (File Transfer protocol)

This means, using your XP PC, you can't "Browse" the files on the storm, and initiate the copy from the PC.

You have to use the storm's menus to find the file you want to transfer, then SEND it via bluetooth to the PC.

Additionally, if you want to SEND a file from the PC to the Storm... you'll first have to go on the storm and use its menu to RECEIVE it so that the Storm is ready to accept the incoming file, then send it from the PC.
    02-07-09 11:36 AM
    Thanks for the reply. Is there an app like an explorer? I want to replace an image file on the storm that belongs to an app.

EDIT: might have found the answer to be to go through media>bb key>explore. giving it a shot.

RE-EDIT: Nope...doesn't work.
    Last edited by 312; 02-07-09 at 12:38 PM.
    02-07-09 12:33 PM
    That's too bad the storm doesn't support Bluetooth ftp. My old RAZR Maxx did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD