Hi,
    Just got the BB Storm from VZ.
    I need to load my company worksite on brower, but this message pops:

HTTP Error 413: Request Entity Too Large
    The page you requested could not be loaded. Please try loading a different page.

Any idea how to go around it?
    I used to have the BB Curve, and I used Opera Mini to load that site. It worked fine. But now I use Opera Mini on Storm, it's a pain!

Please help!!!
    12-11-08 01:07 AM
    yeah this totally sucks. the phone wont let you download anything bigger than a couple of megs. major bug or something, i ust dont understand why more people arent up in arms abut this.

you cant even dl the crackberry podcasts cause of this.

WTH RIM!?!?!1
    12-11-08 04:03 AM
    I am getting in when trying to download a 1/2 mb ringtone. I used to not get it, the all of a sudden I get it all the time. I even went back to try and download something that had worked before, but Error 413. What gives?
    02-22-09 10:57 PM
    I'm kind of a newb, and I'm getting the dreaded request entity too large. I travel a lot and I need to log on to the airline's intranet to list myself on flights, check load status, etc. So, I've searched the threads and I've tried everything that has been suggested, but no-go. I've even tried the opera mini but it says it doesn't support Verizon's networks and the Storm isn't listed on their device list. It says to try the generic version, but there is a message that says the Verizon isn't supported. Is this true? I'm really upset about this limitation and I don't know what to try next. Any ideas? Other than that, I'm loving my storm, but I was really hoping not to have to lug my laptop on the short hops for the sole reason of checking United Airline's website. Seems kinda goofy (and frustrating).

Oh mods, I'm so sorry I messed up the title: it should read Opera mini doesn't support Verizon? I guess I can't edit it and the current title makes no sense! I've spent a couple of hours on trying to fix this before throwing myself at your feet.
    Last edited by HMBgal; 02-28-09 at 06:45 PM.
    02-28-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD