Okay so I went to Verizon and got another Storm2 and I appear to be screwed. None of my pictures are on this thing, my theme is gone, my apps are gone. I'm just plain hosed.

It's frigging 2010. How hard can it be for them to take my phone (which is intact other than a shattered screen that can't respond to touch) and just duplicate it over to my NEW phone?

Can someone give me some VERY SIMPLE, VERY DETAILED, instructions to help me get my **** from one phone to the other?

I can't go without crunchSMS and YouMail or my theme. It's driving me f-ing nuts. HELP!!!

And by the way, I'm talking about "push the green button" type simple. I always ask tech people for instructions and they always say crap like "just reformat your X drive with a simple bifurcated patch" and that doesn't work for me.

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by LonghornBob; 08-11-10 at 06:46 PM.
    08-11-10 06:38 PM
    Device switch wizard. And enable mass storage mode if possible. Wont be too easy with a shattered screen though. Good luck.
    08-11-10 06:54 PM
    What is the device switch wizard and how do i get it?

Thanks.
    08-11-10 06:59 PM
    Device Switch Wizard is in Desktop Manager (most people here call it DM)

You can download the new version of DM here:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software

And you probably also want to download the instruction manual, which will have information on using device switch wizard.

Good luck!
    08-11-10 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD