O.k., now I have a problem.

When I bricked my phone, I called Verizon and they said it could not be fixed and sent a new one. In the meantime, I found out how to reload the OS and the old phone is working again.

So, I'd like to keep my original phone because it works great, but now the new phone was delivered today. If I send back the new phone, will there be an issue or a warranty problem in the future with the original phone? Or should I just "re-brick" the original phone, send it back and activate the new one? What a mess!
    06-02-09 11:43 PM
    You can send back the replacement with out any issues. I'd at least let them know the situation. I've sent replacements back before :-)
    06-02-09 11:45 PM
    For starters, you shouldn't have requested a replacement for a bricked phone. You should have read the "HELP I BRICKED MY PHONE" article. But I agree with Brian. You shouldn't have any trouble sending the phone back.
    06-02-09 11:47 PM
    For starters, you shouldn't have requested a replacement for a bricked phone. You should have read the "HELP I BRICKED MY PHONE" article. But I agree with Brian. You shouldn't have any trouble sending the phone back.
    Talked to Verizon before I found out what a bricked phone was. I'll be armed in the future though
    06-02-09 11:55 PM
    just call the replcment center tell them you got your old phone working and do not care for a refurb
    06-02-09 11:56 PM
    send me the refurb for free!

lol
    06-02-09 11:57 PM
    Called and sending the refurb back. Thanks all!
    06-03-09 12:09 AM
    thats why we are here well they are here for that i am here for the cookies
    06-03-09 12:22 AM
    Ill take the new Storm for my mom LOL!!!
    06-03-09 12:24 AM
    I can tell you officially that you will have no issues sending back the extra phone. There's a shipping label in the box. Just use that and you're good to go.
    06-03-09 12:31 AM
    Talked to Verizon before I found out what a bricked phone was. I'll be armed in the future though
    gotcha. It's good that you know now but I still wouldn't recommend brickinh this one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD