Gives me the 507 error but when I plug into the USB cord the phone restarts continuously and won't let DM, Apploader or JL_Cmder connect to it. Can't wipe it. Can't load the software. It really looks like it's now a fancy paper weight. Has anyone encountered this problem and figured it out? I've searched the forums and tried everything but haven't had any luck.
    01-17-10 05:52 PM
    Have you tried BBSAK, it might work for you.
    01-17-10 06:06 PM
    A quick Google search found me this. 507 error HELP - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community
    Particularly the last post on that page.

However, I can't vouch for it since I haven't had this problem.
    01-17-10 06:07 PM
    Think I've fixed it. Out of desperation I tried going back to 4.7.148 and it's loading right now. It wouldn't work when trying to reload 5.0.
    01-17-10 06:22 PM
    LOL. Now it loaded 4.7.148 and does the same thing when I try and load official 5.0 from verizon. Oh well, speaker is blown out anyways. Will load 4.7 to it and get it replaced.
    01-17-10 06:37 PM
    01-17-10 07:17 PM
    I was deleting some apps on my 9530 and it just shut down and now only blinks the red led and the screen never powers up. I have spent 2 days trying every sugestion I could find on these great forums. I cannot even get my CPU (windows XP) to recognize the device is connected. Tried a known good cable with no result. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    11-22-10 09:29 AM
    Try using a different computer too, sometimes another windows machine will be able to catch it. Does the phone constant restart and the screen comes on for a split second or is the phone screen staying off and the LED just blinks?
    11-22-10 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD