I was trying to use OS shrink, and I deleted my default theme, and in trying to re add in, i screwed up my phone. I get an app error 507 when my phone is unplugged, when I try to use the loader exe file to restore the phone is detected but never connected to, and when I bring up my desktop manager it does not detect my phone. what should I do?
    04-04-09 06:24 PM
    Search for this:

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    04-04-09 06:31 PM
    Search for this:

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    didnt work for me. I never get "unknown" in my PIN field, it just goes straight to my pin # and never boots. They said to try without a battery in, but it never registers if I take out the battery. Any suggestions?
    04-04-09 07:19 PM
    If you plug it in, start the bootup process and then open Loader, it should let you click Next and it should connect to it. I've noticed that if you do it with it already turned on and at the 507 error, it was giving me the same thing as you
    04-04-09 07:24 PM
    programs>common files>research in motion>apploader

if you can't fix it from there, you stink
    04-04-09 07:55 PM
    programs>common files>research in motion>apploader

if you can't fix it from there, you stink
    Gee thanks. But I think that your advice in terrigno's post was a lot more helpful and actually did help me solves this problem...

"open up command prompt-
    CD \
    CD PROGRAM FILES
    CD COMMON FILES
    CD RESEARCH IN MOTION
    CD APPLOADER
    LOADER /NOJvM"
    So thanks for the help, but dont be an a**
    04-04-09 08:12 PM
    If you plug it in, start the bootup process and then open Loader, it should let you click Next and it should connect to it. I've noticed that if you do it with it already turned on and at the 507 error, it was giving me the same thing as you
    Thanks for posting on my OP lyric---I feel a little honored.
    04-04-09 08:13 PM
    Have u tried this : plugging the usb on the phone while the loader running without pressing next. From there remove the battery and put it back in and u should see your pin as unknown and quickly click next. Make sure u have an os that's fully functional..
    04-04-09 08:20 PM
    I was trying to use OS shrink, and I deleted my default theme, and in trying to re add in, i screwed up my phone. I get an app error 507 when my phone is unplugged, when I try to use the loader exe file to restore the phone is detected but never connected to, and when I bring up my desktop manager it does not detect my phone. what should I do?
    Here is the link you need.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ckberry?page=3
    04-04-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD