So got a question, don't know if anyone else does it but when I wanna wipe off my storm I usually breath on it to create that fog so that the finger prints can wipe off clean and it cleans pretty good. But here's my question do you think that when I breath on the screen, that the condensation and the moisture with eventually effect the phone itself (like how dust can get on the sides and under the screen) ??? And at the same time do you think it will activate that wet strip that lets the company know that it got wet and void the warranty ???
    03-26-09 04:46 PM
    The litmus paper will not be affected by the condensation from your breath. It is usually located in the battery compartment. I wouldn't worry about it.
    03-26-09 04:48 PM
    Breath, nope don't think so. I would relate breath to regular normal humidity level in the weather today... Some places are more humid and can effect the device. But I don't see one breath effecting the device.
    03-26-09 04:49 PM
    Alright thanks, thought it would be better to be safe than sorry.
    03-26-09 05:01 PM
    yah but if u got hot morning breath then you can kiss your storm goodbye cuz the more moisture caused by morning breath can kill just about anything...including a blackberry
    03-26-09 06:08 PM
    I have done the same thing and I find that if I do it by the edge of the screen, the screen acts wacky for a few minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 06:41 PM
    I think he's just hypothesising on over-use of the V***Berry Application
    03-26-09 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD