Hello,

I am the proud new owner of S2 9550, was used on Verizon network and is now getting used on Bell network...

I have managed to get the S2 activated and can now make/receive phone calls and send/receive e-mails; but I can't seem to get the correct Host Routing Table entered...

I've updated the device info for my BIS account but the local HRT still has entries saying "T-Mobile USA" so I am unable to get AppWorld started as it thinks I do not have a data plan.

I'm not too familiar with changing a phone's carrier; could use some assistance on how to remove "T-Mobile USA" and enter in Bell into my HRT. Do I need to delete all my service books?

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

FOBT
    02-27-10 11:00 AM
    I did the switch with the S1 from Alltel to Verizon back before they merged. You have to start with typing ##000000, that will take you to the programming screen. You need to locate the BB Registration ID and other settings on that screen as appropriate to your carrier. Do a google search and see if you can find them. Once you have those settings correct, battery pull your phone. And of course you will need a DATA plan to let the HRT fill up.
    03-08-10 07:35 PM
    need help, i also have an unlocked verizon 9550. i got voice and sms working by putting my number in the programming screen now all i need is data and i will be set. should probably let you know that i also have no HRT (host routing table) entries and i only have 2 service books both for wifi. thanks again for the help people.
    04-25-10 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD