I know its been said that a problem might be that the bottom of the screen doesn't click on the sides but what about the middle bottom? Were going to the Verizon store tuesday and im gonna try to get a new Storm. Could they possibly give me a new storm on site?

Im not gonna do the paper trick since its a new phone and shouldnt need a trick to help it.

I love the Storm...but it has a good bit of problems right now.
    12-27-08 05:25 PM
    New on site = Likely!

Verizon is all caught up on orders now!
    12-27-08 05:27 PM
    i have the same problem you do and i called CS and after a few troubleshooting ideas that of course wouldnt work they are sending me a brand new unit with the box and all. it will be here tuesday
    12-27-08 05:29 PM
    I have the same problem. Considering calling customer service..
    12-27-08 06:00 PM
    We have plenty in stock now. Im sure theyll swap on site.
    12-27-08 06:01 PM
    Just be weary if you do this over the phone with VZW customer support. When I tried to get them to send me a replacement the guy told me they would send me a refurb, regardless if I was within my 30 days. Just make sure you are clear your getting a NEW phone and hopefully you will if you go that route.
    12-27-08 06:22 PM
    We have plenty in stock now. Im sure theyll swap on site.
    Im guessing you work for Verizon. Is there some policy yall have to follow or is swapping on site usual? Also, what all will i need to bring to swap on site.

Since mine was loaded with i assume it was an "old model".

Is that correct?
    12-27-08 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD