Most of us are at work right now, so if your bored talk about the first thing that comes to your mind, your office crush, things your boss don't know, that dumb person at work that keeps F'ing everything up, you know what every let's call it a vent thread.
    05-20-10 12:13 AM
    You do realize that most businesses have the ability to see what is submitted to here and elsewhere on the Internet, right?

They have keystroke loggers, firewalls, or other means of finding what you are posting out there while sitting at one of THEIR computers.

Might not be such a good idea to be in violation of various company/HR policies if you wish for continued employment.

Don't mean to be a downer, but just saying that these are things to think about......
    05-20-10 08:49 AM
    You do realize that most businesses have the ability to see what is submitted to here and elsewhere on the Internet, right?

They have keystroke loggers, firewalls, or other means of finding what you are posting out there while sitting at one of THEIR computers.

Might not be such a good idea to be in violation of various company/HR policies if you wish for continued employment.

Don't mean to be a downer, but just saying that these are things to think about......
    I'm in the Army so I'm use to people knowing everything I do lol but I do see where you're coming from.
    05-20-10 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD